Angels and Sages Skin Care Protocol
Signature Facial: Mature Skin
Mature Skin, by classification actually begins at age 30. Mature skin is typically also dry skin.
We recommend a client intake and review of history prior to beginning any skincare treatment. We also recommend before pictures, and a consent on file.
Angels and Sages adds a few "extras" to our services like a bit of barefoot butter placed on your client's feet -- and then slide your clients feet into in a nice warming bootie for the duration of the facial (you can get the booties and plastic inserts on Amazon here). It adds a nice touch, we also have bed warmers, and do a hand/arm massage while masks are doing magic.
- Double Cleanse, starting with Nectar Cleansing Oil (only if you plan to use an exfoliating treatment such as microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, skin scrubber, or the Angels and Sages Exfoliating Mask. At this time, you would begin the exfoliating process after double cleansing the skin.)
- Tone the skin by misting the Replenishing Anti-Aging Mist.
- Apply a generous layer of Replenishing Mask to face, neck, and décolleté.
- Use with a steamer or a hot towel compress. Mask should be left on for 10-15 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water.
- While client is steaming, perform a hydrating hand massage with barefoot butter (it makes a wonderful, calming massage balm).
- Apply Replenishing Eye Cream while performing a relaxing eye massage.
- Apply a thin layer of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum to both face, neck, and décolleté to help plump skin while the skin is still damp. Do not apply this to dry skin. It will penetrate quickly.
- Apply a thin layer of brightening Daily C Serum to help brighten and remove brown spots.
- This is a good time to do a light facial massage while you wait for the product to absorb fully into the skin before applying a moisturizer or facial oil.
- Apply a thin layer of the Luminous Skin Serum all over face, neck, and décolleté. If you wish to use Gua Sha to help the serum penetrate the skin-- clients love this.
- Moisturize the skin with the Replenishing Moisturizer.
- Moisturize the lips with Nourish Now Lip Balm.
HOME CARE |
Facial procedures don’t replace daily skin care and prevention!
Are you selling products you use in your highly beneficial services? Home care is a key component to client retention and satisfaction.
Clients who leave with at least 2 products are 20%+ more likely to return to you because they will see the benefits of you work. This creates a relationship of trust (which is what you both deserve).
A minimum starter set-up recommendation:
Proxima Cleanser (contains propolis extract)
Daily C (for brightening and to help even complexion, evening skincare)
Retinol Serum (am skincare, plumping action)
Replenishing Moisturizer (hydration that mature skin needs)