Angels and Sages Facial Protocol Treatment
Signature Facial: Sensitive and Dry Skin
We recommend a client intake and review of history prior to beginning any skincare treatment. We also recommend before pictures, and a consent on file.
Angels and Sages adds a few "extras" to our services like a bit of barefoot butter placed on your client's feet -- and then slide your clients feet into in a nice warming bootie for the duration of the facial (you can get the booties and plastic inserts on Amazon here). It adds a nice touch, we also have bed warmers, and do a hand/arm massage while masks are doing magic.
- Cleanse with Aloe Vera Cleansing Gel
- Tone the skin by misting the Calming Toner
- Exfoliate the skin by applying a thin layer of the Pomegranate Enzyme Masque to the face, neck, and décolleté.
- Use with a steamer or a hot towel compress. (unless client has inflammation or redness) Mask should be left on for 15-20 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water. (most sensitive skin can tolerate a gently enzyme; however, if it begins to tingle just rinse it off)
- While client is steaming, perform a hydrating hand massage with the barefoot butter (it makes an excellent calming massage balm)
- To soothe apply a thin layer of the Cranberry x Cucumber Soothing Gel
- You can use with a steamer or a hot towel compress, if client has no issues with inflammation or redness. Mask should be left on for 5-20 minutes, depending on client skin needs, and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water.
- Apply Replenishing Eye Cream while performing a relaxing eye massage.
- Apply the Calming Serum into the skin; paying special attention to the jaw, cheek bones, temples, and brow line.
- This is a good time to do a light facial massage while you wait for the product to absorb fully into the skin before applying a moisturizer or facial oil.
- Apply a thin layer of the Luminous Skin Serum all over face, neck, and décolleté.
- Moisturize with the Replenishing Moisturizer.
- Moisturize the lips with Nourish Now Lip Balm.
HOME RECOMMENDATIONS |
Facial procedures don’t replace daily skin care and prevention!
Are you selling products you use in your highly beneficial services?
Home care is a key component to client retention and satisfaction.
Clients who leave with at least 2 products are 20%+ more likely to return to you because they will see the benefits of you work.
This creates a relationship of trust (which is what you both deserve).
A minimum starter set-up recommendation for sensitive and dry skin:
+ Aloe Vera Cleanser
+ Calming Serum
+ Soothing Gel