Be Skin Wise Following Your Microneedling Treatment at Angels and Sages Spa for the best skin outcome.
After 24 Hours
- Wash your face using a gentle cleanser and apply a moisturizer to minimize flaking skin, mild swelling, peeling, and bruising.
- Avoid strenuous activities and apply makeup for a while.
- Prolonged sun exposure should also be avoided. If you must head outside, make sure to apply a high protection sunscreen.
After 48 Hours
- Continue hydrating the skin with moisturizers.
- Start gently exfoliating the skin to speed up the healing process, but make sure to avoid chemical and physical exfoliants.
- Don’t exfoliate the skin if it feels sensitive.
After 3-5 Days
- Continue applying the sunscreen and avoid prolonged sun exposure for up to one week after the treatment.
- The skincare routine should focus more on gentle moisturizing and hydrating products while avoiding toners, active ingredients, scrubs, and acids.
After 7+ Days
- You may start returning to the regular skincare routine.
- Common side effects usually start to subside while the results start to show around this time.
- Microneedling treatments should be performed about 4 to 6 weeks apart. Multiple sessions are required to achieve the best results.
Interested in micronnedling procedures in Oklahoma City? Call the skincare gurus at Angels and Sages at 405-607-1701 to book your complimentary consultation now.