Angels and Sages Skin Care Protocol
Signature Facial: Normal Skin
We recommend a client intake and review of history prior to beginning any skincare treatment. We also recommend before pictures, and a consent on file.
Angels and Sages adds a few "extras" to our services like a bit of barefoot butter placed on your client's feet -- and then slide your clients feet into in a nice warming bootie for the duration of the facial (you can get the booties and plastic inserts on Amazon here). It adds a nice touch, we also have bed warmers, and do a hand/arm massage while masks are doing magic.
1. Cleanse; Remove eye make-up with the Nectar Cleansing Oil as an Eye Make Up Remover. Soak flat cotton pad and gently move across the eye letting the liquid soak in the lash.
2. Double Cleanse with Nectar Cleansing Oil (only if you plan to use an exfoliating treatment such as microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, skin scrubber, or the Angels and Sages Purifying Scrub. At this time, you would begin the exfoliating process after double cleansing the skin.) We recommend using the steamer with the charcoal scrub and/or adding a few drops of water to the scrub to keep it moist while on your clients face.
Cleanse with Nectar Cleansing Oil followed by the Proxima Anti-Aging Cleanser. (If you are not using an exfoliating treatment.
This is a good time to examine with magnifying lamp to determine the skin condition. Massage skin with Nectar Cleansing Oil gently all over forehead, temples, cheek chin and neck areas. This Oil has Seabuckthorn Oil and Granium Oil to circulate and bring luster to sluggish dull skin. This massage motion can be beneficial to relieving sinuses pressure, tones the skin and calms your client.
3.Tone the skin by misting the Replenishing Anti-Aging Mist.
4. Apply a generous layer of Replenishing Mask to both face, neck, and décolleté.
- Use with a steamer or a hot towel compress. Mask should be left on for 10-15 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water.
5. While client is steaming, perform a hydrating hand massage with barefoot butter. We find this makes an excellent calming massage balm.
6. Apply Replenishing Eye Cream while performing a relaxing eye massage.
7. Apply a thin layer of the Cellular Renewal Serum to both face, neck, and décolleté. If skin needs brightening, you can use the Daily C Serum instead.
- This is a good time to do a light facial massage while you wait for the product to absorb fully into the skin before applying a moisturizer or facial oil.
8. Apply a thin layer of the Luminous Skin Serum all over face, neck, and décolleté. If you wish to use Gua Sha with the Luminous Serum -- clients generally enjoy this.
9. Moisturize the skin with the Hydrating Daily Moisturizer.
10. Moisturize the lips with Nourish Now Lip Balm.
HOME RECOMMENDATIONS |
Facial procedures don’t replace daily skin care and prevention!
Are you selling products you use in your highly beneficial services?
Home care is a key component to client retention and satisfaction. Clients who leave with at least 2 products are 20%+ more likely to return to you because they will see the benefits of you work. This creates a relationship of trust (which is what you both deserve).
A minimum starter set-up recommendation:
Proxima Cleanser (contains propolis extract)
Hydrating Daily Moisturizer (contains hyaluronic acid and anti-oxidants)
Replenishing Eye Cream