Angels and Sages | Skin Care Protocol
Signature Facial: Dry Skin
We recommend a client intake and review of history prior to beginning any skincare treatment. We also recommend before pictures, and a consent on file.
Angels and Sages adds a few "extras" to our services like a bit of barefoot butter placed on your client's feet -- and then slide your clients feet into in a nice warming bootie for the duration of the facial (you can get the booties and plastic inserts on Amazon here). It adds a nice touch, we also have bed warmers, and do a hand/arm massage while masks are doing magic.
- Cleanse with Nectar Cleansing Oil followed by the Aloe Vera Cleanser.
- Tone the skin by misting the Calming Toner Mist.
- Apply a generous layer of Exfoliating Mask to both face and neck. We recommend using this in conjunction with a steam treatment so the jojoba beads do not dry and get hard. If you do not have a steamer, or it makes clients claustrophobic, we recommend skipping this step and going straight to using the Pomegranate Enzyme Mask
- Mask should be left on for 5-10 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth
- To Soothe and Hydrate apply a generous layer of Replenishing Mask to both face, neck, and décolleté.
- Use with a steamer or a hot towel compress. Mask should be left on for 10-15 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water.
- While client is steaming, perform a hydrating hand massage with barefoot butter (this makes for a nice, calming massage balm too)
- Apply Replenishing Eye Cream while performing a relaxing eye massage.
- Apply a thin layer of the Brightening Vitamin C Serum to face, neck, and décolleté.
- This is a good time to do a light facial massage while you wait for the product to absorb fully into the skin before applying a moisturizer or facial oil.
- Apply a thin layer of the Luminous Skin Serum all over face, neck, and décolleté. If you wish to use Gua Sha to help the serum penetrate the skin-- clients love this.
- Moisturize the skin with the Deep Hydrating Cream.
- Moisturize the lips with Nourish Now Lip Balm.
HOME RECOMMENDATIONS |
Facial procedures don’t replace daily skin care and prevention!
Are you selling products you use in your highly beneficial services?
Home care is a key component to client retention and satisfaction.
Clients who leave with at least 2 products are 20%+ more likely to return to you because they will see the benefits of you work.
This creates a relationship of trust (which is what you both deserve).
A minimum starter set-up recommendation for dry skin:
+ Aloe Vera Cleanser
+ Deep hydrating Cream
+ Cellular Renewal Enzyme Serum