Angels and Sages
Skin Care Protocol | Signature Facial: Acne Prone Skin
We recommend a client intake and review of history prior to beginning any skincare treatment. We also recommend before pictures, and a consent on file.
Angels and Sages adds a few "extras" to our services like a bit of barefoot butter placed on your client's feet -- and then slide your clients feet into in a nice warming bootie for the duration of the facial (you can get the booties and plastic inserts on Amazon). It adds a nice touch, we also have bed warmers, and do a hand/arm massage while masks are doing magic.
- Cleanse with the Nectar Cleanser followed by the Pure Cleanser.
- Tone the skin by misting the Pure Phyto-Nutrient Mist
- Apply a generous layer of Purifying Mask to both face and neck. (Don't forget the neck when doing facials-clients really appreciate this)
- Use with a steamer or a hot towel compress (unless patient is red or inflamed). Mask should be left on for 10-15 minutes and removed with a warm moist cloth followed with tepid water.
- Pro Tip: While client is steaming, perform a hydrating hand massage with our barefoot butter. We have found it to be a wonderfully calming massage balm too.
- Apply Replenishing Eye Cream while performing a relaxing eye massage.
- Apply a thin layer of the Anti-Inflammatory Serum to the face.
- Apply the Calming Serum into the skin; paying special attention to the jaw, cheek bones, temples, and brow line.
- This is a good time to do a light facial massage while you wait for the product to absorb fully into the skin before applying a moisturizer or facial oil.
HOME RECOMMENDATIONS |
Facial procedures don’t replace daily skin care and prevention!
Are you selling products you use in your highly beneficial services?
Home care is a key component to client retention and satisfaction.
Clients who leave with at least 2 products are 20%+ more likely to return to you because they will see the benefits of you work.
This creates a relationship of trust (which is what you both deserve).
A minimum starter set-up recommendation for a home anti-aging skincare routine:
+ Pure Cleanser
+ Anti Inflammatory Serum
+ Pure Pomegranate Cream